Media Accreditation CFR / Farmfair International
Online Application – closed
Deadline for submission was Friday, October 27, 2017.
Please read the following and fill out the form below:
- Canadian Finals Rodeo and Farmfair International media accreditation is reserved for broadcast, print and radio media on specific assignment to cover the events on the Northlands grounds.
- Accreditation for independent production companies and freelance photographers will be assessed and approved on a case-by-case basis. Northlands will not approve any accreditation requests for commercial videography/photography.
- Northlands reserves the right to request proof of intended coverage including a letter of assignment from your editor and previously filed stories.
- Media Accreditation will be authorized at the discretion of Northlands and may be revoked at any time.
- Accreditation may only be collected by the party for whom the media accreditation is for. Valid photo ID must be presented upon request.
- Media must complete the Media Accreditation Form in order to receive accreditation.
- Accreditation must be worn at all times.
- Media must sign the Media Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability form that will be emailed following submission of the application. A copy must be returned to the Northlands Communications team (email@example.com) in order to receive a media pass.
Northlands Coliseum – November 8-12
- All media must be accredited by Northlands.
- All media may have access to any public areas of Northlands Coliseum.
- All media must enter Northlands Coliseum through the Game Day Office.
- All Media will have access to the Media Centre and the Media Riser.
- Media cannot enter through the east ramp and into back production areas.
Northlands Grounds including Edmonton EXPO Centre – November 8-12
- Media are permitted to go into any public areas on Northlands grounds including Edmonton EXPO Centre.
- Media will not have access to the barns unless escorted by Northlands staff.
Media Accreditation form is now closed for 2017.