Media Accreditation CFR / Farmfair International
Online Application – Now open
Deadline for submission – Friday, October 27, 2017
Please Note: If you are applying for accreditation as part of a promotions team executing an onsite promotion, we ask that you do not complete this form. Please contact Heather Sanregret with your accreditation request.
Please read the following and fill out the form below:
- Canadian Finals Rodeo and Farmfair International media accreditation is reserved for broadcast, print and radio media on specific assignment to cover the events on the Northlands grounds.
- Accreditation for independent production companies and freelance photographers will be assessed and approved on a case-by-case basis. Northlands will not approve any accreditation requests for commercial videography/photography.
- Northlands reserves the right to request proof of intended coverage including a letter of assignment from your editor and previously filed stories.
- Media Accreditation will be authorized at the discretion of Northlands and may be revoked at any time.
- Accreditation may only be collected by the party for whom the media accreditation is for. Valid photo ID must be presented upon request.
- Media must complete the Media Accreditation Form in order to receive accreditation.
- Accreditation must be worn at all times.
- Media must sign the Media Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability form that will be emailed following submission of the application. A copy must be returned to the Northlands Communications team (email@example.com) in order to receive a media pass.
Northlands Coliseum – November 8-12
- All media must be accredited by Northlands.
- All media may have access to any public areas of Northlands Coliseum.
- All media must enter Northlands Coliseum through the Game Day Office.
- All Media will have access to the Media Centre and the Media Riser.
- Media cannot enter through the east ramp and into back production areas.
Northlands Grounds including Edmonton EXPO Centre – November 8-12
- Media are permitted to go into any public areas on Northlands grounds including Edmonton EXPO Centre.
- Media will not have access to the barns unless escorted by Northlands staff.